My 8 greatest achievements in 2012
1. Achieved my optimal weight and stay healthy.
2. Got married. Summary here.
3. Honeymoon in Da Nang, Vietnam. Summary here.
4. Got promoted at work. Blog post here.
5. Started a family project with my hubby.
6. Went for a few mini weekend road trips.
7. Read 26 books and watched almost all blockbuster movies of 2012.
8. Done my Project Reflect 52 2012. Summary here.
3 personal developments I have made in 2012
1. Learning about gratitude
2. Learning to be positive
3. Putting this principle into practice: Believe, Commit, Persist
3 things I need to do less in 2013
1. Worrying, complaining, and whining
2. Over-thinking and over-analyzing
3. Fretting about getting caught in traffic jams
3 things I need to do more in 2013
1. Don't worry, be happy
2. Getting in touch with friends
3. Stay healthy and robust
A sentence that sums up my 2012
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" by Neale Donald Walsch. Blog post here.
Annual year-end summary posts
2011: Good things from 2011 for a better 2012!
2010: What I've Done in 2010 & What I'll Do in 2011
2009: Bye 2009! Hello 2010!
2008: 2009 Goals / Resolutions!
2007: Thank You Lord for 2007
That's all. What about you?
Let 2012 ends with fond memories and 2013 begins with many more new adventures, blessings, and even fonder memories! Have a blast everyone!