Yay! I made these no-bake mini blueberry cheesecakes. Ingredients were bought from OhMyGrocer, a food and recipe grocer who sends fresh ingredients with amazing recipes designed by established chefs. Sounds cool, so I gave it a try.
The ingredients, packed individually, were delivered to my doorstep in a cooler box.
There was a recipe card as well. The recipe mentioned 6-8 servings but didn't specify the size of the cake tin. So, I used a 12-hole mini cake tin with removable bases.
9 pieces cream crackers
250g cream cheese
170g whipping cream
8g gelatin powder
80g blueberry filling
(Slightly adapted from OhMyGrocer's recipe card)
1. Melt butter and set aside. Put cream crackers into a plastic bag and crush to fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs into a mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter. Combine the mixture until moist crumbs form.
2. Spoon the moist crumbs into the 12-hole cake tin with removable bases. Press down firmly with your fingers to cover each base. Chill in fridge for 45 minutes.
3. Whisk chilled whipping cream until soft peak. Set aside.
4. Sprinkle and soak gelatin powder evenly in a bowl of 24ml water to allow blooming. Sit the bowl in a pan of boiling water, stir until gelatin dissolves and becomes transparent. Set aside, keep warm.
5. In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy with a mixer. Add lemon zest and juice, beat until combined.
6. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and mix well. Scoop about 3 spoons of cream mixture into the warm gelatin, stir evenly, and return it back into the bowl of cheese mixture. Stir and blend well.
7. Pour in blueberry filling into cheese mixture. Swirl gently with a rubber spatula.
8. Scoop cheese and blueberries mixture into the cooled crackers base. Chill the mini cheesecakes for 4-6 hours before serving.
9. Serve with fresh blueberries and drizzle with honey.