What to do with Mandarin Oranges before they rot...Thursday, February 18, 2016
Other than eating and juicing, here are 13 more fun ways to use 'em Mandarin Oranges up before they rot!
1. Make Mandarin Orange Jam. Get the recipe on Guai Shu Shu.
2. Bake Mandarin Orange Steamed Sponge Cake. Get the recipe on Guai Shu Shu.
3. Bake Citrus Olive Oil Cake. Get the recipe on Cookie and Kate.
4. Make Mandarin Orange Smoothie. Get the recipe on Taste Love and Nourish.
5. Decorate your smoothie bowl. Get examples on Tesco here and here.
6. Make Citrus Fruits Infused Water. Get the recipe on Joyful Healthy Eats.
7. Make a pitch of Sangria. Get the recipe on Sally's Baking Addiction.
8. Make Candied Mandarin Peel. Get the recipe on My Mind Patch.
9. Cook Chinese Orange Chicken. Get the recipe on Damn Delicious.
10. Cook Orange-Ginger Pork Chops. Get the recipe on FoodNetwork.com.
11. Make Grilled Honey-Orange Chicken Salad. Get the recipe on Eat Yourself Skinny.
12. Make Dried Orange Garland. Get the tutorial on Woman in Real Life.
13. Make Dried Orange & Cinnamon Ornaments. Get the tutorial on Daily Squeeze.