This article - What is Crunchy Parenting? - makes a list about crunchy parenting, which I find is a good reference checklist to follow.
- Yes, practising this. It's good!
- Learn more about attachment parenting.
- Yup, this is the best hassle-free way to ensure my baby gets all the night feedings he needs easily.
- Read about Five Benefits to Cosleeping Past Infancy.
- I'm a big fan of babywearing. I have a ring sling and an Ergo soft-structured carrier (SSC).
- I still believe in disposable diapers and potty training (when the time comes).
- I don't know what this is until I googled it. This is what I found: Elimination Communication (EC) is NOT potty training. It is a gentle, natural, non-coercive process by which a baby, preferably beginning in early infancy, learns with the loving assistance of parents and caregivers to communicate about and address his or her elimination needs. This practice makes conventional potty training unnecessary.
- Wow. This is new to me. Not so sure about practising it though.
- Yup. Read about my baby's birth story.
- I know about home birth but I choose a pro-natural birth and pro-breastfeeding hospital to give birth.
- I hope to do this for my second baby.
- Yup! I blogged - Why do I breastfeed my baby?
- Minimum 6 months, better to continue to a year old, best to continue into toddlerhood. I'll breastfeed my baby until he weans himself off.
- Not so sure about this. Let's see in 5-6 years' time.
- Not hardcore about this. Plus, they are so much more expensive.
- I don't buy baby stuff made in China. Does that count? :P
- No way. How is that possible?
- I don't let my baby cry for prolonged period of time. When I'm driving and he starts to fret, I'll find a place to stop when his cries become unconsolable.
- I believe in more reasonable ways to deal with a child's misbehaviour.