Butterscotch Chips Pancakes
I love pancakes. Easy, versatile, delicious, pretty. Most importantly, my toddler can shove a few of these down his throat while I watch in awe! :D
If I'm running out of time, I'll use pancake premix such as Pillsbury original pancake mix. If not, I'll be using my favorite homemade pancake mix recipe. Here you go!
(Makes 20-24 if you scoop the batter with the measuring spoon set's tablespoon)
1 & 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar (reduced to 1/2 tablespoon because butterscotch chips are sweet)
3/4 cup fresh milk
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons rice bran oil
1/4 cup butterscotch chips
1. Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the center. Combine milk, oil, and water in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk until smooth. Stand for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir in butterscotch chips.
2. Heat up a frying pan and lightly grease with vegetable oil.
3. Scoop one tablespoon of batter by using the measuring spoon set's tablespoon onto the hot frying pan.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter to make 20-24 pancakes.
5. Sprinkle more butterscotch chips and drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
|They are so pretty!|
|I'm in pancake heaven!|