Belated post for my Fill in the Blank Friday series.
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is joining the crowd in hunting for Christmas presents for family and close friends!
2. The holiday season is something I'm so looking forward to! This will be my first Christmas as a wife! :D
3. When it comes to holiday decorating, since this will be my first Christmas in my own home with the hubby, we are gonna buy our first Christmas tree and other bits-and-bobs for the very first time!
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is being able to spend much quality time with close family members.
5. My favorite holiday tradition is opening Christmas presents with close family members on Christmas Day, and of course, Christmas meals!
6. This year my Christmas plans include buying some really nice presents for my sister. I already have something in mind. :)
7. My favorite holiday food is roasted chicken with herbs and vegetables, pumpkins and potatoes.