Sterilizer & Bottle Warmer
- Safest and easier way to sterilize baby feeding bottles / accessories, feeding containers, and nursery products
- Easy-to-clean removable structures
- Comes with a plastic tong
- Suitable for baby feeding bottles of any sizes
- Sterilizing cycle time is approximately 8 minutes (with 90ml of water)
- LCD display and sound indication
- Content remains sterile in the sterilizer up to 3 hours if the lid is not removed
- Efficient PTC heating technology from Japan
- Suitable for different milk bottles and baby bottled food
- Energy saving
- Comes with a feeding bowl and juicer
- Constant temperature for liquid food: 40°C
- Heating liquid food: 70°C
We have two sterilizers - one at home and one at the babysitter's. The bottle warmer is also at the babysitter's. It has been six months and we are quite happy with the products.
Multi-function Food Processor (B606)
- Ideal kitchen operator for preparing baby's food in a safe, fast, and healthy way
- Create own food recipe to meet baby's appetite
- Easy to use
- Safe and odorless
- 2-in-1 steam and blend functions
- Heats and defrosts
- Comes with measuring cups and storage lids
We bought this must-have gadget when baby turns six months old. Stay tuned for blog posts about homemade baby food soon. :)
Infrared Non-Contact Talking Thermometer
- Scan baby's body temperature via infrared scan without touching him
- Fast and accurate results
For babies, fever is not a small matter. So, we don't mind spending on getting a good thermometer.
If I'm not mistaken, low grade fever is below 37.5°C and sponging is good to make baby feel comfortable. If the temperature exceeds 37.5 but below 38.5, keep monitoring and give paracetamol if necessary (please follow paediatrician's prescription).
Anything above 38.5, please visit the paediatrician without delay. If fever spikes up during midnight, go to the emergency room of any hospital. Don't wait.
Anti Mosquito Sticker 12'S
- Made of natural essences
- Releases highly effective fragrances to repel mosquitoes
- Each patch is effective up to 12 hours
We bought this because of the following information:
There is now a new variant of dengue - very dangerous and deadly. Previously when you have high fever, you see a GP and if the doctor suspects it's dengue, they will ask you to wait 3 days and then only do a blood test to determine the platlet count.
The new variant however, doesn't wait 3 days. There were a few cases where the patients died within 3 days of high fever.
Dengue should be suspected when a high fever (40°C/104°F) is accompanied by two of the following symptoms: severe headache, pain behind the eyes, muscle and joint pains, nausea, vomiting, swollen glands or rash. Symptoms usually last for 2–7 days, after an incubation period of 4–10 days after the bite from an infected mosquito.
Severe dengue is a potentially deadly complication due to plasma leaking, fluid accumulation, respiratory distress, severe bleeding, or organ impairment.
Warning signs occur 3–7 days after the first symptoms in conjunction with a decrease in temperature (below 38°C/> 100°F) and include: severe abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, rapid breathing, bleeding gums, fatigue, restlessness, blood in vomit. The next 24–48 hours of the critical stage can be lethal; proper medical care is needed to avoid complications and risk of death.
Once you have high fever, DO NOT WAIT. Go straight to a hospital and ask for a blood test specifically to check your platelet count immediately. Don't wait for 3 days because you might not have the luxury.