Bacon, egg and cheese cups
6 slices streaky bacon
6 small eggs
6 tablespoons grated Cheddar or Parmesan cheese
Some butter or vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Mixed herbs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Fry the bacon slices for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Grease a metal muffin pan (6 holes) with butter / vegetable oil.
4. Take a slice of bacon and wrap the inside of a muffin cup to create a ring. Repeat with the remaining slices of bacon.
5. Put some grated cheese in the middle of the ring.
6. Crack one egg into each bacon lined cup and top with more grated cheese.
7. Sprinkle each cup with salt, pepper, and mixed herbs.
8. Bake the egg cups for 15-20 minutes.