Mixed Vegetables, Sausages & Cheese Pasta Bake
The little boy's FIRST birthday's brunch is today! And... I make this quick and easy pasta bake! It's called Mixed Vegetables, Sausages & Cheese Pasta Bake.
|I use San Remo's Spirals Pasta.|
350g spiral pasta (1 bag)
500g mixed vegetables (1 bag), thawed overnight in fridge
10 sausages, sliced
2 cans Prego Cheese & Herbs sauce (290g each)
2/3 cup milk
Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 220°C for at least 10 minutes.
2. Boil pasta with a bit of vegetable oil for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Boil sliced sausages in pasta water for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. In a large stock pot, pour in pasta, sausages, and mixed vegetables. Mix well with a spatula. Pour in Prego sauce and milk. Mix well.
5. Transfer everything into a 13"x9" roasting pan. Top with shredded cheese generously.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until top is golden brown.
|Top with as much cheese as you like!|
|Bake for 30-40 minutes until top is golden brown.|
|Done! Ready to be served!|
I'm linking this post to the event, Bake-Along #66: Theme - Baked Pasta organized by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours, Lena from Frozen Wings, and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.