Wanna keep this 2011 obligatory year-end meme post short and sweet. So, let's get started.
I'd say there are 4 major happenings in my life in 2011. I'm not referring to global events, those you can go Google them yourself. :P
So what are they? Chronologically speaking:
1. Changed job in August: Gathered my guts to do so after 4.5 years with my second job. First job lasted for 2 years. Now, this is my third job in my history of employment so far.
2. Signed up for personal training with Fitness First: Lunges, squats, sweat, sore muscles. All in the name of lovely curves in time for our wedding. :P
3. Gotten my first Android phone: It's a Samsung GALAXY W. W means Wonder; it's a good phone for Android starters.
4. Gotten engaged on 25 December: It was the most perfect, magical moment planned by the fiance. :) Our engagement post is here.
So what's on my plate for 2012?
One major event: Wedding & Honeymoon
If you wish, follow updates about my wedding adventures here. ;)
Annual year-end posts:
- 2010: What I've Done in 2010 & What I'll Do in 2011
- 2009: Bye 2009! Hello 2010!
- 2008: 2009 Goals / Resolutions!
- 2007: Thank You Lord for 2007
That's all. What about you?
May you end 2011 with fond memories and begin 2012 with many more new adventures, blessings, and even fonder memories! Have a blast everyone!