1. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become and attract what you think.
2. Choose your thoughts carefully. You are the masterpiece of your life.
3. Whatever it is you are feeling, is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.
4. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.
5. What you focus on with your thoughts and feelings is what you attract into your experience.
6. It is important to feel ( ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) ) )!
7. You can change your emotion immediately by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience.
8. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants, "I'm so happy and grateful now that..."
9. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster.
10. Don't delay, don't second-guess, don't doubt. When the opportunity or impulse is there, act!
11. You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections. Pay attention to what is being set in front of you.
12. You can start with nothing, and out of nothing or no way, a way will be provided.
13. The more aligned you are with positive feelings, the quicker things happen.
14. What can you do right now to turn your life around? Gratitude.
15. What we think about and thank about is what we bring about.
16. Feel the gratitude. Focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for.
17. Visualize! Rehearse your future. See it, feel it! This is where action begins.
18. Feel the joy! Feel the happiness!
19. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one.
20. Create a Vision Board with pictures of what you want to attract. Look at it every day and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants.
21. "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein
22. Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it is possible for you!
23. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve." W. Clement Stone
24. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
25. Let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the things you want. Get behind the good feelings of all your wants. Remove your attention from don't-wants and place them on do-wants.