2 medium potatoes, 1 medium carrot, half Japanese cucumber, 3 eggs, KEWPIE Mayonnaise (mild type), salt and pepper (optional)
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Don't peel. Avoid boiling potatoes without skin to preserve their nutrients.
- To make hard-boiled eggs, I cook the eggs together with the potatoes for about 15 minutes.
- Cut carrots and Japanese cucumbers into small cubes. I retain their skin as well.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them slightly.
- Peel the eggs and mash them slightly too.
- Mix potatoes and eggs with carrots and cucumbers in a bowl.
- Add KEWPIE Mayonnaise as much as you like.
- Mix everything until you get the look and taste you want. Add salt and pepper (optional).
- Serve chilled. So easy and hassle free!
- Eat! :D