Belated post for my Fill in the Blank Friday series.
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is lusting after "affordable luxuries", i.e. branded handbags; my current favorite being Coach.
2. Something I've always wanted to do is to be my own boss!
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is any form of adrenaline-pumping activities, e.g. white water rafting, jungle trekking, and whatever activities that demand extreme physical efforts. NO WAY.
4. The best thing I ever did was planning our own wedding. We managed to do it within budget and didn't start our life as husband and wife in debt. Note: Wedding in Malaysia is an expensive affair, of which we refuse to succumb to temptations whatsoever. Wedding is but for ONE DAY, marriage is for a LIFETIME.
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am and can be quite reluctant; well, it all depends on what those new things are. I'm a sucker for familiar and comfortable routines. Hahaha!
6. One thing I've never done is going topless during beach holidays, but hmmm... it's an idea worth considering, especially if we have a little private beach stretch for ourselves. :P
7. My favorite thing to do is spending every remaining hours of the day with my hubby. We work and drive separately (Malaysian traffic is insane) for almost 14 hours a day (Monday to Friday); so we try to have dinner together as much as we can.