Baked Pumpkin & Zucchini Cheesy Chicken & Egg Cutlets
We are going to a friend's house in the afternoon, so I make these cutlets because they are easy and convenient to pack. Not only so, they are also excellent finger food for toddlers and on-the-go quick bites for adults.
(Makes 14-16 small cutlets)
1/2 cup chicken breast, minced
1/2 cup pumpkin, chopped finely
1/2 cup zucchini, chopped finely
1/2 cup pre-cooked mashed potato
1/4 cup alphabet pasta, pre-boiled and drained
1/4 cup oats flour
1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Rice bran oil, to drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
2. Mix minced chicken, pumpkin, zucchini, mashed potato, pasta, and oats flour in a large bowl. Combine well with hand. Add more oats flour if necessary until everything stick together.
3. Heat up 2 tablespoons of rice bran oil in a frying pan and stir fry the minced chicken and vegetables mixture until the chicken turns white. Add grated cheese and stir fry until melted. Off heat and set aside to cool down a bit.
4. Pour the cooked chicken and vegetables into beaten eggs and coat evenly. Roll into balls, flatten them on your palm and place onto the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with rice bran oil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Flip them over and bake for another 10 minutes until golden.
|Lovely golden cutlets.|
|These cutlets can be addictive!|