Gluten-free Mini Pancakes with Cranberries & Cream Cheese
I love pancakes. Easy, versatile, delicious, pretty. Today, I'm using King Arthur Flour's Gluten-free Pancake Mix to make these lovely mini pancakes!
(Makes 10-12 if you scoop the batter with the measuring spoon set's tablespoon)
106g King Arthur Flour's Gluten-free Pancake Mix (that's about 1/4 of 425g)
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 medium egg
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1. Combine pancake mix, buttermilk, egg, and grapeseed oil in a bowl. Whisk until smooth. Stand for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir in dried cranberries and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth again.
2. Heat up a frying pan and lightly grease with vegetable oil.
3. Scoop one tablespoon of batter by using the measuring spoon set's tablespoon onto the hot frying pan.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter to make 10-12 pancakes.
5. Serve warm as it is or garnish with your favorite toppings.
|My pancakes are served "naked" without toppings. :)|