10 days ago, I blogged about my boy's one and only tooth. Now he has two bottom teeth! Some friends talk about the need of cleaning baby's new teeth, so I Googled about it.
As soon as baby's teeth start to come through, you can start brushing them. Use a baby toothbrush with a tiny smear of fluoride toothpaste. The easiest way to brush a baby's teeth is to sit them on your knee with their head resting against your chest. More info here.
So, I got baby Luke his first "toothbrush" - Baby Banana Teething Toothbrush for Infants (Newborn to 12 Months). I haven't really set a brushing teeth routine for him yet. I just let him hold and teeth on this toothbrush for fun.
- Safe and bendable
- Dental-hygienist mom-invented
- Gently massages gums and teeth
- Develops good oral hygiene habits early
- Easy to grasp "A-Peel-ing" banana handles
- Flexible material decreases risk of mouth injury
- Non-allergenic, 100% non-toxic highest quality silicone
- BPA, latex, and phthalate free
- Dishwasher and freezer friendly
Directions for use: Wash banana brush before using. As with any toothbrush or teether, never leave child unattended during use.