The good thing about blogging is that I can check back my blog posts to find out what I have done throughout the year when I can't seem to recall them from my failing memory bank. LOL.
- The toddler, then 17 months, had his first encounter with the notorious stomach flu.
- Put together a detailed guideline about how to cook grains for the little one: Part 1 and Part 2.
- Compiled a list of home remedies for common sicknesses in kids.
- Being a babywearing mom, I put together a basic guideline about choosing baby carriers.
- We traveled a lot this month; kicked off our travel escapades with our first family beach vacation at ClubMed Cherating.
- And followed by our first 6D5N family vacation to Taiwan: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
- A slow month. This was when I started publishing my breakfast posts in a more orderly manner. Here's one for working moms and check out my Facebook page for more mouthwatering ideas in the #breakfastseries album.
- Visited and reviewed Babytots@play (Bukit Jalil) - Creative Play & Learn Centre for Children.
- Check out my collaborative blog posts with Babydash.
- Attended an informative event about the importance of sufficient water intake in our daily living.
- Another milestone achieved by my little one who turned a chatterbox at 21 months. Since then, he has been talking non-stop and never fail to amuse us. :)
- If you want to buy things from iHerb, use my code: WLB090. See what I have bought on this post.
- Achieved another milestone for my blog as I launched my series of featured mommypreneurs blog posts. It's like, finally. It took so long because I wanted to make it a special feature in June, my birthday month. There was a back story though, but let's just leave it behind.
- Reviewed Bonyu Ba.
- Reviewed PONS Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Reviewed Soap Cart.
- Check out my collaborative posts with Urban Stove.
- Officially a a certified breastfeeding peer counselor. Contact me if you need assistance regarding breastfeeding.
- My boy turned two. Big boy already. :)
- Visited a bazaar for mommypreneurs, organized by Moms4Projects.
- Reviewed EcoHaus Malaysia.
- Reviewed Baby Kimono Rompers by Haha no yume 母の夢.
- Reviewed Vi Vien's Homemade Vegetable Pasta.
- Started writing guest posts for HappyRecipe.
- Hosted a giveaway contest in conjunction with the release of Disney's Star Wars Rebels Season 2.
- Had our first family trip to Dinoscovery in Avenue K, KL.
- Reviewed Rawsome Chia Seed Puddings.
- Attended the private launch of iOli Malaysia.
- Wrote about postpartum depression, not that I had it, but it was written as an educational post.
- Reviewed INDIGObaby products from Nature's Treat.
- Visited another mommypreneurs bazaar and came in touch with a number of budding homegrown brands.
- Reviewed Raja Kayu health & well-being products.
- Compiled photos of activities with my toddler.
- Attended a blogger conference by The Parenthood in conjunction with the launch of the first London Street Family Park in Malaysia.
- Honored to be part of Freshcart Malaysia's "Ask Me Anything" session.
- Started my One Word A Day Journal on my Instagram and Facebook page.
- Reviewed Rainbows & Butterflies and Little Baby Grains.
- Check out my collaborative blog posts with RawSpiceBar.
- This eventful month included the timing to try for our rainbow baby.