This is my second post for the Fill in the Blank Friday series.
Last week's blanks were all about "firsts", this week's blanks are all about "lasts". I like this idea!
- The last thing I ate was rojak buah and bak kut teh!
- The last time I went to the beach was in June for our honeymoon in Da Nang, Vietnam.
- My last vacation was a road trip with my parents-in-law and hubby to my hubby's hometown and my father-in-law's hometown. I really enjoyed traveling with them. :)
- The last place I drove was my house.
- The last song I listened to was a Catholic mass' hymn called 'Betapa Hatiku'.
- The last thing I watched on TV was Martin Yan's cooking show about bamboo shoots and pandas at Shenzen, China.
- The last time I said "I love you" was I can't remember. :P