Belated post for my Fill in the Blank Friday series.
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is to snuggle in bed with the husband, with him sleeping away like a baby; and I, reading the book that I'm currently reading - Mockingjay, the final book of The Hunger Games.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is when people park their car BEHIND my car (we call it double-parking in Malaysia) without leaving any contact details on their dashboard. I have no way to alert the car owner except pressing my car honk repeatedly until the idiot appears. It's fine if they leave some form of contact, at least I can give them a courteous call and tell them I need to move my car.
3. I am really loving the idea of having my own baby next year. I'm not pregnant yet but the idea of venturing into motherhood is getting more and more real each day. :)
4. The rain is calming if I'm safe and sound at home, and it's kind of a nuisance if I'm driving on the road.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is my weekly home body spa using the Galvanic Spa kit, ageLOC Body Spa gel, and Dermatic Effects Lotion.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is none. I'm not a song person, I forget them pretty quickly.
7. The best cure for stress is reading. I will just grab a book, sit or lie down, and read.